The ASUS PadFone was officially launched in May last year, so after more than a year in existence, it would be fair to say that a sequel is in the works. In fact, it seems that the ASUS PadFone 2 (you can’t get any more creative than that when it comes to naming convention) will be powered by a quad-core processor, or at least that is what was divulged when spotted in action over at an AnTuTu database.
We are looking at the ASUS PadFone 2 running on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, accompanied by a quad-core 1.5GHz processor, and 2GB RAM amidst other hardware specifications. Of course, all of the above mentioned should be taken with a grain of salt until there is an official confirmation or announcement released, but in the meantime, you might want to keep a keen eye out for news on the ASUS PadFone 2. Who knows, there might be a prototype in store when MWC 2013 rolls around early next year?RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: asus, padfone 2,
- Seen at: tablet-news