When it comes to the Android operating system, many people do talk about the issue of fragmentation. While it is not that serious, it is still a problem that should be addressed by Google as well as the slew of hardware manufacturers who release products that run on Android. Well, Asus has their fair share of Android-powered devices, where they have just teased the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update to arrive on the Transformer Prime as well as Infinity in a matter of 3 days.
That would translate to approximately 72 hours of patient waiting, so owners of the Transformer Pad Prime TF201 (otherwise known as the Eee Pad Transformer Prime) and the Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 might want to grab some popcorn and enjoy the waiting period. All good things come to those who wait, after all, so if you have waited this long, what is a few more hours between good friends, right? Better late than never should be taken as a consolation this time around. [Facebook Page]
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2013-01-13: ASUS MeMO Pad Launched [Official]
- 2012-09-25: Asus Transformer Prime Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update rolls out in Sweden
- 2012-07-18: Original ASUS Transformer to receive Jelly Bean
- 2012-05-29: Asus Nexus tablet to have Jelly Bean operating system?
- 2012-03-04: Asus confirms Android 5.0 Jelly Bean name?