Those who are rocking to the Samsung Galaxy S3 from AT&T will be pleased to hear that a spanking new OTA (Over The Air) update has been made available, weighing in at 82MB while bumping up the version to UCALH9. Just what does this latest update have to offer for Galaxy S3 owners? Well, we are looking at a slew of features that were introduced to the international variant a few weeks prior.
One of the most noticeable change would be a new brightness slider that appears in the notification dropdown, although there was feedback from users that new VPN and enterprise security enhancements are also part of the deal. It does seem as though that this update is a minor one, so if you were to give it a miss, you might not even notice anything, if at all. Just to make things clear, this OTA update will not bump up your Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, so you would do well to be patient for the moment.
You can check out the banter over at Android Central’s forums for further details, if any, concerning the latest OTA update for the Galaxy S3 for AT&T, as there is nothing in the press section of AT&T’s site at press time.RELATED
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition Released
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Moto Maker Will Be Launched In Latin America Next Year
- Follow: at&t, Galaxy S3, Samsung,
- Seen at: droiddog