Rovio is a well-known name in the mobile gaming arena, thanks to the smashing hit of a game, Angry Birds, that it has created. Angry Birds continues to be among one of the most popular game on the mobile platform. However, the company plans on carrying forth this success and translate it into yet another game.
It recently released a new game ‘Bad Piggies’ as somewhat of a sequel to the Angry Birds, except that in this game, you get to play with the pigs, rather than birds. Known for making physics-based games, Rovio has lived up to its expectations in making ‘Bad Piggies’ highly interactive and very creative.
A lot of anticipation had preceded the actual launch of the game. Rovio launched the game for the Android as well as iOS platforms at the same time. As expected, the game was a massive hit at both platforms, offered for free on Google Play but for a price on the App Store.
Within hours of its release, it has been downloaded millions of times. The sheer popularity has already catapulted the game to the top of the list of most popular iOS apps. In fact, it took the game a mere 3 hours to reach the top of the list on the App Store. You can try your hands on the game by downloading it from the App Store.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- PS4 Achieves Nearly 800k Gameplay Broadcasts, Over 7.1m Spectate Sessions
- Follow: angry birds, rovio,
- Seen at: technabob