There is nothing quite like a hardware specifications leak to drum up additional interest on a particular device, and it would be on par with that of an image leak, of course. We do know that RIM just afforded themselves a little bit of breathing room with the kind of optimism that surrounds the BlackBerry 10 operating system which is due to be released soon, and one of the more recent leaks would be the BlackBerry Laguna that is headed for Verizon Wireless, where it does seem to be the CDMA version of the BlackBerry London.
The leaked specifications sheet point out that the BlackBerry Laguna will come with a 4.2” display with a rather non-standard 1280 x 768 resolution, which will be accompanied by a rather impressive pixel density of 355ppi. Underneath the hood, you will find a dual-core Krait processor, 1GB RAM, LTE support, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n with mobile hot-spot and Wi-Fi direct, NFC and a microHDMI port. An 8-megapixel camera that does Full HD video is also thrown into the mix, in addition to 16GB of internal memory and a microSD memory card slot to boot. Drooling already?
Next Story: Iran: No love lost for Gmail block
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-07-11 Research In Motion Officially Renamed To Blackberry, As Per Shareholder Vote
- 2013-02-04 BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 Review Sentiment
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry 10 Launched, RIM's Roadmap for 2013
- 2013-01-28 White BlackBerry 10 Z10 Pictures Leak Online