It has become common knowledge that Blizzard has a new MMO in the works which has been given the codename “Titan”. It is expected to be a next-gen MMO, although what exactly that means remains to be seen. Now for those who have been earnestly keeping track of Titan’s process, you might be interested to learn that in an interview with Curse, Blizzard’s VP of game design, Rob Pardo, revealed that Titan is “definitely in the middle of development at this point” and features a team of over 100 people.
For those wondering, Titan is Blizzard’s upcoming MMO and thanks to a leaked road map spotted in 2011, it has been revealed that Titan was on track for a release in 2013. No word on when exactly in 2013 it will be made available, but according to Pardo, it’s a big project and has a long way to go, but hopefully Blizzard will make their 2013 projected date. However given Blizzard’s past and the tendency to delay games to bring up the quality, just like Pardo stated, don’t get your hopes up just yet. In any case we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled, so check back with us at a later date where hopefully more details about project Titan will be available! In the meantime you can check out the full interview in the video above.
Next Story: Resident Evil 6 street date broken in Australia
- 2014-04-23 BlizzCon 2014 Announced For 7-8 November
- 2014-04-18 Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16 Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11 Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2013-08-01 Blizzard's Project Titan Unlikely To Be Subscription-Based
- 2013-05-28 Blizzard's Project Titan Reportedly Delayed Until 2016 As Company Hits Reset Button [Updated]
- 2013-04-03 Blizzard's "Titan": Alleged Details Of Game Leaked [Rumor]
- 2011-09-28 Blizzard to reveal next generation MMO at BlizzCon 2011? (updated)
- 2010-12-17 Blizzard Entertainment Next-Gen 'Titan' MMO Game Confirmed