Who do you turn to when it comes to obtaining the latest in the world of business news, as well as finances? Well, Bloomberg has come up with an exclusive working partnership with Nokia Lumia, being the exclusive Windows Phone Bloomberg Hub as part of a one-stop app where you are able to obtain the slew of your business and finance information in a single place. This means market watchers who want to remain abreast with personalized business and finance news, global market data and portfolio tracking tools are able to do so using this simple app.
Some of the features include portfolio tracking and breaking news alerts, and the ability to customize your watchlists for stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and ETF’s amongst others. Not only that, you are able to download your favorite Bloomberg TV and Radio shows so that you can enjoy them at a later period. There are 35 news categories to choose from, including but not limited to Economy, Politics, and Technology.
Bloomberg Radio offers a non-visual alternative, letting your ears bear majority of the information processing burden. Do bear in mind that there might be a publishing delay of one to two days on the Windows Phone Store, so panic not if you have yet to see it there.
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-03-07: Nokia Brags About Windows Phone Apps
- 2014-03-03: Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)
- 2014-01-23: Nokia Sold 8.2 Million Lumia Smartphones Last Quarter
- 2013-07-25: Nokia Creates YouTube Upload App For Windows Phone