Who do you turn to when it comes to obtaining the latest in the world of business news, as well as finances? Well, Bloomberg has come up with an exclusive working partnership with Nokia Lumia, being the exclusive Windows Phone Bloomberg Hub as part of a one-stop app where you are able to obtain the slew of your business and finance information in a single place. This means market watchers who want to remain abreast with personalized business and finance news, global market data and portfolio tracking tools are able to do so using this simple app.
Some of the features include portfolio tracking and breaking news alerts, and the ability to customize your watchlists for stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and ETF’s amongst others. Not only that, you are able to download your favorite Bloomberg TV and Radio shows so that you can enjoy them at a later period. There are 35 news categories to choose from, including but not limited to Economy, Politics, and Technology.
Bloomberg Radio offers a non-visual alternative, letting your ears bear majority of the information processing burden. Do bear in mind that there might be a publishing delay of one to two days on the Windows Phone Store, so panic not if you have yet to see it there.RELATED
- Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Follow: apps, bloomberg, lumia, Nokia, windows phone,