It wasn’t too long ago that after all the rumors, Canon officially introduced the EOS 6D which seemed a bit of an in between the EOS 5D and the EOS 7D. That being said, we’re sure that there are Canon fans out there who are curious as to what the camera manufacturer could put out next. Granted it’s a bit early, plus Photokina has since passed, but according to some early rumors, it seems that come 2013, we can expect to see Canon introduce the 7D MK II, EOS 70D and the 700D. According to the rumors, these new cameras are expected to make use of a new sensor that will be introduced to Canon’s APS-C lineup which also means that the EOS 7D MK II will not be an APS-H camera as many had initially hoped for or thought of. Canon is rumored to be make the announcement in the first half of 2013, but given that we’re pretty far off, we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now and be sure to check back with us at a later date for more updates!
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2014-02-28: Canon EOS M2 Will Be Arriving To The US [Updated]