If you’re a secretive person in the UK, you might want to stay away from Nestle candy for the next few weeks. Nestle’s new marketing campaign, called “We Will Find You,” has embedded six GPS trackers in in candy such as Kit Kat bars in an attempt at a Willy Wonka-style promotion. The difference is in the movies, you saw your Golden Ticket when you unwrapped a bar. In real life, when you open one of the winning candy bars, you won’t know until Nestle tracks you with the embedded GPS activated when the chocolate is unwrapped. So, if you’ve bought Nestle candy, there could be a very determined PR representative tracking you down. On the bright side, once he or she finds you, you’ll receive a check for £10000, or about $16000.
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- Follow: advertising, GPS,
- Seen at: psfk