If you’re a secretive person in the UK, you might want to stay away from Nestle candy for the next few weeks. Nestle’s new marketing campaign, called “We Will Find You,” has embedded six GPS trackers in in candy such as Kit Kat bars in an attempt at a Willy Wonka-style promotion. The difference is in the movies, you saw your Golden Ticket when you unwrapped a bar. In real life, when you open one of the winning candy bars, you won’t know until Nestle tracks you with the embedded GPS activated when the chocolate is unwrapped. So, if you’ve bought Nestle candy, there could be a very determined PR representative tracking you down. On the bright side, once he or she finds you, you’ll receive a check for £10000, or about $16000.
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2011-10-05 QR codes on rooftops used to advertise on Google Earth