So you have managed to unlock your iPhone 5 by the book or having taken an alternative route, what next? Obviously, you will need to find some way to fit your current SIM card inside, so there is nothing quite like a DIY effort to reduce the extra baggage around your SIM card right in the comfort of your own home – with the right tools on hand, of course. You will be able to give your micro SIM card a facelift, so to speak, with steady hands and a humble pair of scissors, although folks who want to take no chances and are handy with a blade might settle for that “weapon” of choice instead.
TechnoBuffalo has a template from where you are able to print out and size up the exact nano SIM card, and while there are other guides that claim you might need to enlist the help of a sandpaper to reduce the thickness of the card, it should not be necessary in this case. Did you manage to achieve success following the video tutorial above?
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-02-13: iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-05: iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28: Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22: Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2013-01-15: iPhone 5S To Begin Production In March; Launching In June/July [Rumor]