Dropbox is among the most popular online storage services. The company has been improving its service gradually to make it more secure and useful. For instance, we saw Dropbox introduce two-step authentication for its accounts after it was reported that a few Dropbox accounts had been hacked.
Now, it has updated its iOS app with a number of new features. The most notable among these is the ability to share content across your Facebook or Twitter accounts straight from your Dropbox.
Content sharing is almost as pertinent to today’s internet users as the content itself. The ability to share Dropbox content across social networks is definitely a very welcome addition by the company. What’s even better is that you can also share content with someone specific on Facebook with the help of Dropbox’s new integrated support for Facebook messages.
The update also brings AirPrint support for iOS devices. With a single tap, iOS users can now print content straight from their Dropbox accounts. The updated iOS app is available for download in the App Store.
- 2014-04-13: Dropbox CEO Backs Condoleezza Rice's Board Appointment
- 2014-04-10: Internet Rallies Against Condoleezza Rice's Appointment To Dropbox's Board
- 2014-04-09: Dropbox Introduces Carousel Gallery
- 2014-03-28: Dropbox Acquires Social Reader Readmill
- 2014-03-18: Dropbox May Allow Users To Switch Between Work And Personal Accounts