Not only is LittleBigPlanet a rather unique looking game, but it’s also a pretty fun one given that players are allowed to create their own levels. While we’ve seen some pretty impressive worlds and recreations created in Minecraft, it looks like Sony’s LittleBigPlanet 2 wants to shine as well as one of its players, Jamie Colliver, has spent a painstaking six months of his own time piecing together the entire Final Fantasy 7 story using models and scenery from LittleBigPlanet 2. According to reports, these YouTube videos of the entire FF7 story spans 20 levels and covers just about everything from the game, such as every conversation, every character, soundtracks, bosses and enemies! If you’re a huge Final Fantasy 7 fan then perhaps you might be interested in popping over to Jamie Colliver’s channel to check out all the videos. In the meantime we’ve included one of the videos to whet your appetite, so check it out!
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase