If you have a spouse who travels often, or if your child is traveling overseas for the first time, foursquare has an update for you that allows you to receive notifications for select profiles even if they check into locations that aren’t near you, such as in other countries or in different states. According to foursquare’s blog, this feature will work even if you have turned off notifications, which we guess in a way would be like putting those select friends/family on an exclusion list. To enable it, all you’d have to do is log onto your foursquare profile on their website, surf on over to your friend/family’s profile and select “Always On” from the drop down menu. While we’re sure that this was designed with good intentions in mind, we can’t help but feel that stalking just got a whole lot easier.
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation