We recently reported about a purported Samsung smartphone, Galaxy Music. Hints to the device had been found in the list of Samsung devices getting an upgrade to Android 4.1. Although Samsung has been tight-lipped about the device, a purportedly leaked image of the smartphone has leaked to the web.
If the leaked image is to be believe, the device doesn’t have any awe-inspiring looks and may, at best, be aimed at the music-savvy middle-end smartphone users. The device will apparently launch with Android 4.0 and will eventually be upgraded to Android Jelly Bean.
The rumored specifications of the device include an 850MHz CPU, 512 MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory. It will allegedly feature two front-facing loudspeakers, probably the highlight of the device. It will also feature a music button which could be used to directly launch music player.
Apart from it, the device is said to pack a built-in FM antenna, a regular feature of devices geared at music-listening audience. The SoundAlive technology by Samsung will be incorporated in the device, making the experience of listening music on it far better than on a common media player. So far, Samsung hasn’t confirmed the existence of the device, let alone divulge details about its release and pricing.
Image Courtesy: Sammy Hub
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display