Yesterday we reported that Gameloft’s Wild Blood game could be making its way onto iTunes App Stores around the world today, and it certainly looks like that is the case! If you love Gameloft’s offerings so far, then Wild Blood is a Gameloft game you might want to get in on, especially since it will be powered by the Unreal Engine which means that gamers can look forward to some pretty impressive graphics (as far as mobile devices are concerned). It is available for both the iPhone and the iPad and if you’re wondering when the Android version will hit, it is expected to make its way to the Google Play stores “soon”, which hopefully doesn’t translate into a long wait for Android gamers. While we have yet to try it out for ourselves, comments left by gamers have painted it in a pretty good light, so head on over to iTunes for the download.
Next Story: New iPad mini rear shell photos surface
- 2013-12-20: Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29: Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2013-01-31: Gameloft Optimizes Popular Titles For BlackBerry 10 Platform
- 2012-12-20: Gameloft's Wild Blood For Android & iOS Now Selling For $0.99
- 2012-10-31: EA and Gameloft announce their support of Google's Nexus devices by optimizing their games
- 2012-09-05: Gameloft's Wild Blood could be available for iOS tomorrow