If there is a good reason to be an early adopter when it comes to the Pokémon series, then surely you would want to make a beeline for Pokémon Black/White 2 before November 12. After all, your “effort” will net you an extremely rare Bug-Steel-type Mythical Pokémon known as Genesect that you see on the right. The step to obtaining Genesect into your Pokémon bestiary would be to purchase the game (duh!) and hook up to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection online prior to November 12, which means you have slightly more than a month from the game’s October 7 launch in order to be part of this elite group. I have a feeling that this is an offer which is hard to refuse, and chances are we will see sales records being broken for the latest Pokémon title.
Hard to believe that this game has made it all the way from the humble Game Boy to where it is today though. Who would have thought? Do bear in mind that the Genesect offer seems to be made available for folks living in North America only at this point in time.
A primer on Genesect: “Genesect, the newly discovered Mythical Pokémon, has been restored from a 300-million-year-old fossil. Modified by Team Plasma, this Pokémon has a signature move called Techno Blast. Genesect is the only known Pokémon with this move. Genesect is a Bug- and Steel-type Pokémon with the ability to adjust its power levels based on the foe it’s battling.” Sounds as though it is the Phalanx from the X-Men universe that adapts to their enemies, no?
Next Story: Meizu MX Review (Quad-core)
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-02-25: Free Pokemon X Or Y Next Month From Nintendo
- 2014-02-17: Nintendo Announces New Diancie Pokemon
- 2013-12-04: Nintendo 2DS Bundled With Pokemon X/Y Coming Dec. 6
- 2013-11-08: Nintendo Trademarks "Great Detective Pikachu" Title