Tech and fashion might make for strange bedfellows, but this does not mean that they are like oil and water – fundamentally unable to gel. The Google Glass which was revealed in further detail this June was spotted in New York city yesterday, with designer Diane von Furstenberg debuting her spring 2013 collection alongside Google’s futuristic eyewear.
This is definitely one of the more interesting collaborations that Google has indulged in for their Google Glass, and it is interesting to note that the $1,500 glasses were not there just for cosmetic purposes, but rather, being used to record behind-the-scenes video footage in order to make up a short movie that focuses on von Furstenberg’s creative process.
von Furstenberg released a statement, saying, “I am so excited to introduce Glass to the fashion world and use this revolutionary technology to give everyone a unique perspective into fashion.” Where else do you think that Google Glass will be able to make an impact?RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: Google, project glass,
- Seen at: allthingsd