Google’s recently received permission to test their self-driving cars in Nevada, but until today in California, where the cars were conceived and tested, it remained illegal. Today at Google HQ, California Governor Jerry Brown signed SB1298, which creates a legal framework and safety standards for the testing and operation of computer-driven cars on California state roads. Take a look at the live-streaming press conference here.
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- Seen at: sites.google