In addition to its leading Spectre One, HP is refreshing its all-in-one (AIO) computers for Windows 8 with the HP Envy 20 ($799), Envy 23 ($999) and Pavilion 20 desktop machines. Both computers come with a touch screen (10-point multi-touch), and are completely Windows 8 ready (reminder: Windows 8 comes out on Oct 26).
HP did not go into the technical details as it may still tweak the final configurations, but you can expect the 3rd generation of Intel core processors, up to 3TB of storage and SSD options for those who want the fastest storage system.
HP has also included an HD webcam (HP TrueVision), and the usual array of software, services and support that comes with most HP computers. This time around, HP is promoting its Android, iOS and Windows Phone/RT applications that supplement the computer itself, for example by accessing files remotely, or by serving as a fancy remote.
The computers keep the classic HP all-in-one look, and come with a couple of USB ports, Flash reader, audio 3.5mm and optical drive. Besides the difference in size, the ENVY 23 has slightly fancier options, such as a slot-in optical drive. Both computers are slated to be released by the end of next month.
Next Story: HP Spectre ONE All-In-One PC is beautiful
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20 HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2014-01-26 HP Clarifies They Are Not Dropping Windows 8
- 2014-01-20 HP Windows 7 PCs Are Back By 'Popular Demand'
- 2014-01-05 HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2012-09-09 HP Spectre ONE All-In-One PC is beautiful
- 2011-05-18 HP TouchSmart 610 with 2nd generation Intel Core processors available now