Just when you thought that improvements in the world of computer peripherals, especially when it comes to the humble mouse, could not move forward any further, here we are with word that HP has just announced their Touch To Pair mouse which is NFC-enabled. Of course, it might seem like overkill at this point in time as how many notebooks or Ultrabooks out there in the market come with NFC connectivity these days? Still, there is alway good ol’ Bluetooth to fall back on, where the HP Touch To Pair mouse with NFC support will hit the market later this November.
This is purely an office/home mouse, so do not expect to get any kind of hot and heavy gaming action going on, especially when all HP is asking for in exchange is a rather meagre $39. I guess your computer or tablet is going to get a new companion soon if you are interested in picking up this particular digital rodent.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2011-06-16: HP Wi-Fi Mobile Mouse is now available