The other day before the weekend, we reported that according to a leak, we managed to uncover additional details and a press shot of HTC’s upcoming Windows Phone 8 handset, the HTC 8X. Following that leaked information, the folks at TmoNews have also come forward with some additional details, namely the fact that the HTC 8X will be released on T-Mobile’s network come November. No specific dates were mentioned, so we guess a general November release will have to do for now.
For those who might have missed the news, the HTC 8X is expected to run on Microsoft’s latest Windows Phone 8, feature a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 4.3” display, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, an 8MP rear-facing camera capable of 1080p Full HD video recording, NFC and Beats Audio integration. Of course given that these specs haven’t been confirmed, we’ll be taking it with a grain of salt for now, but hopefully all will be revealed during HTC’s event on the 19th.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: T-Mobile HTC One M8 Release Scheduled For April 11th
- 2013-04-25: T-Mobile’s HTC One S Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update At Last
- 2013-04-24: HTC One Available On T-Mobile For $99 Down Payment
- 2013-04-19: T-Mobile Carrying HTC One On April 24 For $99; Pre-Orders Now Available
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199