Earlier this month we reported that according to a leak, the HTC One X+ had its specs leaked. If you’re not a fan of leaks and approach them with a healthy dose of skepticism, we don’t blame you, but if the One X+ is a phone that you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on, UK carrier O2 seems to have leaked the specs of the device in a brochure, giving some credence to the earlier leaks as well as giving some additional details that weren’t known before.
For starters it has been revealed that the One X+ will feature a 1.7GHz quad-core processor (earlier leak suggested 1.6GHz quad-core, and 1.7GHz single-core). It will also come with 64GB of internal storage (leak suggested 32GB) although we’re not sure if it’s up to 64GB, or if 64GB will be the only option. It also revealed that it will come with an 8MP camera, 25GB of free Dropbox storage, Beats Audio integration and will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board. O2 UK has priced it at £479.99 on a pay as you go plan, but no word on how much that might translate to when (and if) it arrives on T-Mobile’s network stateside.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-24 Sense 6.0 Coming To HTC One In May-June, According To Leaked Roadmap
- 2012-10-01 More HTC One X+ photos surface
- 2012-09-27 HTC One X+ with T-Mobile's branding spotted in leaked photo
- 2012-09-05 Another alleged HTC One X+/Endeavor C2 photo surfaces
- 2012-08-06 HTC Sense 4.1 for the international One X leaked