So later today HTC is expected to unveil some new products – what exactly those are remain to be seen, but it seems that HTC thinks that you will want them and has since launched a trade in program called the HTC Trade Up. Basically as the name suggests, buying a HTC phone is a “trade up” and to “thank” you for making that decision to jump ship to HTC, or perhaps upgrade your current HTC to a newer HTC model, the Taiwanese company will be offering customers up to $300 for your old phone. Of course we don’t expect many phones to get the $300 value and probably the top-end phones like the Galaxy S3, the iPhone and the One X will get those prices, but we figure it’s still money saved anyway, right? More information on the HTC Trade Up program can be found on HTC’s website.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs .50 Caliber Rifle: Fight!