A couple of weeks ago, Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich was leaked for the HTC Thunderbolt, suggesting that an official release was close at hand. The update was originally pegged for an end of August release but given that we’re already in September, it’s obvious that the release date could not be met. When asked on their official Facebook page as to when users might be able to see the official release of Android 4.0.3 ICS, HTC responded by saying that they are still working with Verizon on releasing the update for Thunderbolt devices. Given that updates usually have to pass through carriers in the US before being released onto the handsets of their customers, some are speculating that the holdup might be on Verizon’s end and not HTC’s. In any case the update is still MIA but if you have the know-how, perhaps the leaked build we reported on a couple of weeks back might be able to tide you over until then.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: HTC, thunderbolt,