So Apple has already sent out invites to an event for the 12th of September which many believe could be the day Apple announces the next-gen iPhone, or iPhone 5 if you’d rather. While this is almost a certainty, what we still don’t know is how the device will look like. Granted there are tons of leaks of components and mockups, it’s hard to say if it’s real until Apple unveils the device themselves. Well thanks to the folks at BGR, it seems that they were sent some photos of iPhone 5 casings which have allegedly started to appear in AT&T’s inventory.
While these casings are consistent with what many believe the iPhone 5 could look like, they could also have been made based on specifications and dimensions which could prove to be wrong for all we know. In any case if you’re wondering what sort of accessories you might be able to expect from AT&T when the iPhone 5 launches, perhaps these cases might be a good idea of what to expect. In any case with only a week to go, we guess we don’t have to wait too long for the official details, so stay tuned!
Next Story: Nokia special event wrap-up
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-07-22: AT&T Said To Be Offering $200 Off Early iPhone Upgrades [Debunked]
- 2013-06-24: AT&T Discounts iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One By 50% For A Limited Time
- 2012-11-08: AT&T Allows Apple's Facetime over Cellular
- 2012-09-17: Apple's iPhone 5 sets a new sales record for AT&T
- 2012-09-12: AT&T outs iPhone 5 this September 21st