Gorilla Glass or not, the iPhone 5 might be dubbed to be the “best iPhone yet”, but it sure as heck is not the toughest iPhone out there. After all, how do you rate a device that comes scuffed right out of the box, even before it has been slipped into your pocket? That spells out a poor choice of material and perhaps some quality control issues that need to be looked into, but it still has no negative effect on the sales of the iPhone 5. Well, here is a prank video that AwesomenessTV recorded, pretending to be an Apple employee who clumsily drops the boxes that results in the sound of broken glass, which is not too different from the iMac prank that we saw a while back.
This is going to get old fast though, as how many times can one expect to see the same kind of reaction on the faces of unsuspecting victims? It is going to be the same with new consumer electronics devices, regardless of whether it sports a fruity badge right up front or not.
Next Story: DIY nano SIM card for unlocked iPhone 5
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-02-13 iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-05 iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28 Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22 Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2013-01-15 iPhone 5S To Begin Production In March; Launching In June/July [Rumor]