If the iPhone 5 was the iPhone you’ve been hoping and waiting for since the iPhone 4S, well the good news is that you can now pre-order the handset via Apple’s website. This is for those who are hoping to avoid the lengthy, and rather infamous queues that are known to take place outside Apple retail stores around the world, and have the phone delivered to them at their home. Prices will vary from country to country, but for those in the US you will have to pick it up on contract with a carrier of your choice, so if you’re hoping to get it unlocked, you will have to wait for a while. For those who manage to place a pre-order in a timely fashion, you should get it on the 21st of September barring no delays or mishaps, so for more information, head on over to Apple’s website for the details.
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger