While Google Play’s store might have exceeded over 675,000 apps, a recent survey has shown that developers tend to prefer developing apps for iOS versus Android, and what this usually translates to is an app for iOS that will take months before making its way onto Android. An example would be Halfbrick Studios’ Jetpack Joyride which has been available on iOS for months, although the good news here is that if you’re an Android player hoping to get your hands on the game, you’re in luck as Halfbrick Studios has launched Jetpack Joyride for Android!
The game itself is free, although it does adopt the free-to-play model by charging players for certain items using real money. Those items can be farmed if you play the game long enough, but for those with extra cash on hand then that would be a shortcut. Just like Halfbrick Studios’ Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride is a pretty addictive game so if you’d like to see what the fuss is all about, head on over to the Google Play store for the download.
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul