Are you a cycling enthusiast? Ever wanted to try your hands (read legs) on biking at the comfort of indoors? Here’s a fine solution to your needs: Wahoo Fitness has unveiled a new Biker Trainer that not only comes with many tweaks and options but is also tech-savvy.
It is aptly called KICKR Biker Trainer and you can control it with the help of an iPhone app. It is essentially a bicycle except that it packs a different equipment in the place of the rear wheel. You can control the resistance of the pedal simply by adjusting the settings on the app.
With the help of the app, you can also see exactly how many watts you are producing with your pedals and the exact speed of your drive. The resistance adjustment allows you to simulate different conditions, such as when bicycling down a slope or uphill.
Apart from the iPhone app, KICKR is also compatible with a range of other popular bicycling apps such as Kinomap Trainer. It also supports Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+. KICKR is expected to be available by November this year. So if you are interested already, mark the month for some bicycling action.RELATED
- Interlocking Ring Set Shows That You Both Truly Belong Together
- Dutch Authorities Finds That Google Violated Its Data Protection Act
- Microsoft Reportedly Edging Towards Alan Mulally And Satya Nadella For CEO Slot
- BiblioTech Is The US' First Bookless Public Library
- Victoria's Secret Debuts 3D-Printed Lingerie During Fashion Show
- Follow: bicycle, iphone app, sports,
- Seen at: