Last week, we took a look at a leaked press shot of the upcoming LG Escape for AT&T, where the release date was still unknown. Well, it seems that AT&T has decided to get rid of all rumors and speculation through the announcement of a September 16th release date for the LG Escape. This particular smartphone will feature 4G LTE connectivity, and yet comes with a $50 price tag (on a two-year agreement, of course) that ought to have you sit up and pay attention if you are on a tight budget.
The LG Escape will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and comes with 4GB of internal memory, which can be further expanded through the use of a microSD memory card. Underneath the hood, you will find a 1.2GHz dual-core processor that works great to pump out crisp visuals on its 4.3-inch qHD IPS display. Other features include Near-Field Communication support and the QuickMemo feature.
Other hardware specifications include a 5-megapixel shooter at the back that does Full HD video recording capability, a rather beefy 2,150mAh battery (useful considering how LTE networks tend to suck up a whole lot of juice), Bluetooth 4.0 and WI-Fi connectivity. In front, you will find a 1.3-megapixel shooter that also does video recording for your vanity shots. Any takers? [Press Release]
- 2014-04-24 LG G3 Case Gives A Hint Of What’s To Come
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-23 AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-03 LG G Flex Press Renderings For AT&T And T-Mobile Leaked
- 2013-08-18 LG Optimus G Pro Goes White For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2013-05-10 LG Optimus G Pro Now Available On AT&T