It wasn’t too long ago when LG Korea officially presented to the world their latest and possibly greatest Android smartphone to date – the LG Optimus G. While it will be available for those living in Korea starting from next week, those in other countries can expect it in October, but does that include the US? Given that US carriers have a habit of tweaking phones to their specifications in terms of software (and sometimes hardware to a certain extent), it has been reported that the LG Optimus G will only be making its appearance in the US in November.
No word on which carrier will be picking it up, but given its 4G LTE connectivity, we guess either AT&T, Verizon or Sprint (or possibly all three) will be offering it. T-Mobile has yet to roll out their LTE network so perhaps they might be out of the running for now. Either way hopefully there will be more details to be had later today where both LG and Qualcomm will be taking to the stage in NYC, so stay tuned! In the meantime you can check out our hands-on of the device here.
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2013-12-13 LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users [Update]
- 2013-10-02 LG Optimus G To Get Android 4.4 KitKat Update In October, According To LG France
- 2013-06-21 LG Holding Press Event On August 7; Next-Gen Optimus G Incoming?
- 2013-04-03 AT&T LG Optimus G Receives Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-03-07 Sprint LG Optimus G Receives Jelly Bean Update