When it comes to a franchise like Star Wars, you know for sure that this is one cash cow which is more than able to feed George Lucas’ descendants all the way down to a few generations after he has become one with the other Jedi Masters in the Force. Well, in order to make sure that his descendants live a comfortable lifestyle through royalty payments alone, you can always check your bank account to see whether there is enough balance inside to pick up the Limited Edition Star Wars watches from Seiko Japan.
What you see above is the Seiko Brightz R2-D2, where it boasts of a 300dpi display which is capable of showing off scenes from the movies, while other watches are not that high tech, preferring instead to take the more traditional looking route, where you can choose from Darth Maul, Darth Vader and Stormtrooper designs. The quantity of each model varies, ranging 500 and 1,500 of each, and prices start from approximately $1,800 thereabouts.
Next Story: Microsoft Windows Update phishing alert
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08 Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30 Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10 HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2013-04-16 Seiko Sports Watch Helps Your Training Sessions Be More Efficient
- 2012-07-05 Star Wars Remote Control R2-D2 Whizz Watch
- 2012-05-10 Seiko Golgo 13 active matrix EPD watch arrives in Japan
- 2010-01-19 Seiko Frequency Retro Watch Available On eBay
- 2010-04-02 Seiko Announces Active-matrix E-ink Watch