Hmmm, is it me, or are trilogies the new trend when it comes to video games? Just yesterday morning we took a look at how the Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy was announced to be a PS3 exclusive, and here we are with word that the Mass Effect Trilogy will be launched this coming November 7th to coincide with the first annual “N7 Day” by BioWare, which is actually a worldwide celebration of the Mass Effect franchise. Does this mean we could be looking at public holidays being gazetted by the government in the future based on a video game?
Having said this, it would also mean that Mass Effect will be available for the PS3 platform for the first time thanks to Mass Effect Trilogy, and you can also pick it up digitally as a standalone title courtesy of the PlayStation Network. Are you looking forward to picking up the Mass Effect Trilogy just for the sake of playing Mass Effect on the PS3?
Next Story: Minecraft 1.82 for Xbox 360 gets Creation Mode
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase