Hmmm, is it me, or are trilogies the new trend when it comes to video games? Just yesterday morning we took a look at how the Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy was announced to be a PS3 exclusive, and here we are with word that the Mass Effect Trilogy will be launched this coming November 7th to coincide with the first annual “N7 Day” by BioWare, which is actually a worldwide celebration of the Mass Effect franchise. Does this mean we could be looking at public holidays being gazetted by the government in the future based on a video game?
Having said this, it would also mean that Mass Effect will be available for the PS3 platform for the first time thanks to Mass Effect Trilogy, and you can also pick it up digitally as a standalone title courtesy of the PlayStation Network. Are you looking forward to picking up the Mass Effect Trilogy just for the sake of playing Mass Effect on the PS3?
Next Story: Minecraft 1.82 for Xbox 360 gets Creation Mode
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-03: Remastered Mass Effect Trilogy Being Considered For PS4/Xbox One
- 2013-12-09: BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- 2013-03-04: Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-02-21: Mass Effect 3 Receiving Two New DLC Packs On Feb. 26, Mar. 5
- 2010-12-13: Mass Effect 2 demo ready to hit the Sony PS3