If you’re planning on picking up Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, depending on how big a fan you are of the franchise, you might be interested to learn that there will be a collector’s edition of the game. It will be released alongside the regular version which means you will be able to pick it up come 19th of February 2013. No word on pricing just yet, but we’re sure that many of you are curious as to what sort of goodies the collector’s edition will come bundled with. Well for starters, gamers can expect a soundtrack to be bundled with the game, a special packaging of the game itself, and here’s the kicker – a “high frequency plasma lamp” which has been designed to resemble Raiden’s sword. Pretty cool, huh? So, any Metal Gear Rising fans planning on picking up the collector’s edition just for the sword lamp?
- 2013-08-02 Konami Surveying Gamers About Possible Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Sequel
- 2013-02-04 Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance For The Wii U Is A Possibility
- 2013-01-16 Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Gets A New Gameplay Trailer
- 2012-09-12 Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance cancelled for Xbox 360 in Japan
- 2012-08-15 Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance release date and trailer revealed