There is just something about this particular block building title that has actually picked up its fair share of loyal followers. In fact, we have heard that both 4J Studios and Mojang are on the lookout for a possible release date of the Minecraft 1.82 update for the Xbox 360, although they have yet to determine a concrete release date. The thing is, we do know that in Minecraft 1.82 update for the Xbox 360 will be on the receiving end of its fair share of features, and the Creation Mode would be one of them.
Other features that one can look forward to would be the latest Mobs, new structures, and of course, new food. All of those can be seen in the YouTube video above. It must be noted that the initial release of Minecraft on Xbox 360 saw Mojang leave Creative Mode out in the cold, something which came with the PC version right out of the box. Just what is Creative Mode? Well, it removes the survival aspects of the game, so that one is able to create and destroy structures easily. This means you can live out your Incredible Hulk dreams by crushing all blocks in a jiffy, while enabling the ability to fly as well.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2013-12-13: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Sells Over 10 Million Copies
- 2013-11-21: Minecraft Xbox 360 Skyrim Texture Pack Now Available
- 2013-11-18: Minecraft Xbox 360 Save File Transfers To Xbox One Currently In Development