It wasn’t too long ago that we saw Samsung poke fun at Apple’s new iPhone and it looks like Motorola has decided to join in on the fun as well. The company has released an ad (pictured) above in which it poked fun at Apple’s new Maps app, referring to it as “iLost” while comparing it against its new phone, the Droid RAZR M which of course came with Google Maps on board. The ad basically points out if you were to use Google Maps and you were to key in specific coordinates, Google Maps will have no problems pinpointing the location, but it will be an entirely different story if the same was done with Apple’s Maps. If the reports are to be believed, Apple is currently hiring ex-Google Maps staff to help improve their Maps app but until then, we guess Apple will have to deal with the jokes and backlash that it is currently facing due to its Maps app being less than ideal, at least when compared to the competition.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case