In the league of new flagship smartphones that Motorola has unveiled at its NYC event is the heavy-duty RAZR MAXX HD. Of the three, RAZR M is a relatively modest release while RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD are geared at high-end consumers.
The interesting part is that in terms of specs, RAZR MAXX HD is exactly the same as RAZR HD.
Even the looks are so similar that you won’t be able to tell the two apart. The only defining feature that differentiates MAXX HD is that it packs a powerful 3300 mAh battery.
MAXX HD is only slightly heavier than RAZR HD and with the 3300 mAh battery, it is expected that the device will be able to last a whopping 21 hours of straight usage.
Motorola hasn’t divulged the pricing details or the availability of RAZR MAXX HD. Neither do we know about the price tag of RAZR HD so far. However, we are fairly sure that the price difference between the two is going to be not more than $100.
So if you are trying to decide as to which of the two you should go for, our advice would be to pay up a few more bucks and go for the heavy-duty MAXX HD. It is going to be worth it.
Next Story: Motorola RAZR Maxx HD preview
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2012-08-13: International Motorola RAZRs reportedly receiving Android 4.0 ICS update
- 2012-06-15: Motorola RAZR V XT998 heads towards China as an exclusive
- 2011-12-30: European Motorola DROID RAZR gets maintenance update
- 2011-10-18: Motorola Droid RAZR Preview
- 2011-10-18: Droid RAZR: "Impossibly Thin"+LTE