While the next-gen iPhone announcement has been scheduled for the 12th of September, if the rumors are correct, the iPad mini will be seeing an announcement at a later date instead. In any case with a month to go to that rumored date, seeing more leaks and rumors at this point in time is common, like the latest leak which has revealed the rear shell of the iPad mini. These set of photos were obtained by NetEase and as you can see in the picture above, it sports the smaller dock connector and the grills for the speakers. Of course it’s hard to say if these photos are even legitimate, so we suggest you take them with a grain of salt for now but be sure to check back with us at a later date where hopefully Apple will make an official announcement pertaining to the tablet. In the meantime, what do you guys think? Are we looking at fake components or do you think this could be the real thing?
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued