While the next-gen iPhone announcement has been scheduled for the 12th of September, if the rumors are correct, the iPad mini will be seeing an announcement at a later date instead. In any case with a month to go to that rumored date, seeing more leaks and rumors at this point in time is common, like the latest leak which has revealed the rear shell of the iPad mini. These set of photos were obtained by NetEase and as you can see in the picture above, it sports the smaller dock connector and the grills for the speakers. Of course it’s hard to say if these photos are even legitimate, so we suggest you take them with a grain of salt for now but be sure to check back with us at a later date where hopefully Apple will make an official announcement pertaining to the tablet. In the meantime, what do you guys think? Are we looking at fake components or do you think this could be the real thing?
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]