Earlier we reported that Nintendo would be offering two different types of the Wii U for Japan, a premium bundle and a normal one. The premium one would come with Nintendo Network Premium which has since been revealed to be some sort of rewards program. Premium users who purchase games or DLCs will have 10% of their purchase go towards a redemption code which can be exchanged for DLCs in the future. Basically if you’re planning to purchase Wii U games anyway, those points can be accumulated and used to redeem a free DLC in the future. Oddly enough this Nintendo Network Premium service will be offered until the 14th of December. We’re not sure if that means the service will be over on the 14th of December, or if Nintendo means that regular users will then get to enjoy the service as well. Hopefully more details of this rewards program will be revealed later, so stay tuned for the updates.
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title