Remember the (we didn’t know it was this then) Lumia 920 PureView trailer? Well, it sure as heck looked stunning, but apparently, Nokia has put their best foot forward and claimed that the trailer was filmed using a different camera, sending their apologies along the way in the event of any confusion occurring. Here is their apology in the full.
We’re excited about the Lumia 920 and the ground-breaking PureView imaging capabilities we announced today. In an effort to demonstrate the benefits of optical image stabilization (which eliminates blurry images and improves pictures shot in low light conditions), we produced a video that simulates what we will be able to deliver with OIS. Of course, hindsight is 20/20, but we should have posted a disclaimer stating this was a representation of OIS only. This was not shot with a Lumia 920. At least, not yet. We apologize for the confusion we created.
I guess someone should just get the Nokia Lumia 920 and actually shoot a video in real life situations to come up with an actual comparison so that there is no more pretence.RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users [Update]
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Follow: lumia, Nokia,
- Seen at: conversations.nokia