Now that we have come down to earth from the high at Nokia’s press event in New York last week, it is time to go through numerous rumors concerning Nokia’s range of Lumia devices. It seems that the Nokia Lumia Flame – at least according to The Verge, will see the Lumia 710 through the exit door as its replacement. Obviously in an effort to keep up with the times, the Lumia Flame will come with a Windows Phone 8 operating system, complete with a 4” display as well as a rumored chipset that is similar to the one found in the Nokia Zeal, which would mean a 1GHz dual-core processor as well as 512MB RAM.
Other specifications making their rounds include a 5-megapixel camera as well as 4GB of internal memory that can be further augmented using a microSD memory card. Apart from that, there is also word being bandied about that a Nokia Lumia Glory will oust the Lumia 610, being a Windows Phone 7.8 device though, would mean it will most probably lack the kind of press treatment that higher end devices enjoy.
Next Story: Alan Turing gets own Monopoly edition
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)