Well, it is a wrap – and we have certainly seen our fair share of thrills and spills today, with the new flagship from Nokia leading the way, the Nokia Lumia 920, that was accompanied by its less endowed sibling, the Nokia Lumia 820. Both of them will boast of ceramic features and a polycarbonate for that added touch of class and durability, and the PureView camera on the Lumia 920 did seem to outgun the camera on the Samsung Galaxy S3 in a side-by-side demo which was pre-recorded. Not only that, shooting in low light conditions have gotten a whole lot more interesting as well as evident by the sample images shown.
As for pricing and availability details of the Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820, we do know that both smartphones will arrive in the market before the year is over, but nothing about the price tags were revealed, leaving us to ponder whether it will follow in the footsteps of the respective handsets’ predecessors.
We were also treated to a closer look at what Windows Phone 8 has to offer for mobile users, although you can be sure that Nokia and Microsoft have kept things very close to their chest still, not divulging all the goodies before the alleged October release date for the future mobile operating system.
All in all, what do you think of Nokia’s press conference in New York today? While we take a break and grab a legendary New York hot dog, we look forward to bringing you what Motorola has up in store next…RELATED
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Follow: lumia 820, Lumia 920, Microsoft, Nokia, windows phone 8,