If you happen to be rocking to a smartphone that relies on the Android operating system, then I am quite sure that there is this particular browser which you have a soft spot for. Some folks might settle for the stock browser that came with the operating system, others would immediately head on to Google Play and download their favorite third party browser. For fans of Opera Mini, you will be glad to hear that Opera Mini for Android 7.5 is now available for download, and its biggest claim to fame this time around is the “Smart Page” from Opera that allows you to have a quick and easy glance of what is happening in your social network, in addition to the slew of personalized news updates and a section that carries suggested links after the algorithm goes through your current location. To put it in a nutshell, the Smart Page intends to provide you with “a birds-eye view of what’s happening.”
The social tab will display updates from your list of friends across Facebook, Twitter and vKontakte, while the news section pays close attention to your browsing habits, showing off relevant headlines to you, doing so while continuing to operate in Opera’s Turbo Mode that compresses all sites you are viewing on Opera’s servers in order to save you both time and money, something that is in short supply these days.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2010-03-10: Is The Motorola Opus One The Motorola i1?
- 2010-09-30: Which Android browser is the fastest?