Pad & Quill is a company probably known by some as the company that created the Little Pocket Book for some of Apple’s iOS devices. For those wondering what it is, it’s basically a case for your iOS device that resembles a little black book. It’s pretty cute, especially the iPod nano version. Well it seems that the folks at Pad & Quill were pretty quick when it came to creating a case for the iPhone 5 and if you’re the proud owner of the iPhone 5, perhaps the Little Pocket Book might be a case you’ll want to check out.
The cases are made from wood and are covered by stitched leather to give the illusion that it looks like a pocket book. It also comes with several pockets in the case in which users can put their credit cards, train passes, or money into them. A physical “Passbook” if you’d rather. Unfortunately it’s not available yet but you can pre-order one for yourself at $54.99 and can expect it to ship come 22nd October.
- Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- Research Shows High Interest In iPhone 6 Due To Larger Display Rumors
- Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]