Pad & Quill is a company probably known by some as the company that created the Little Pocket Book for some of Apple’s iOS devices. For those wondering what it is, it’s basically a case for your iOS device that resembles a little black book. It’s pretty cute, especially the iPod nano version. Well it seems that the folks at Pad & Quill were pretty quick when it came to creating a case for the iPhone 5 and if you’re the proud owner of the iPhone 5, perhaps the Little Pocket Book might be a case you’ll want to check out.
The cases are made from wood and are covered by stitched leather to give the illusion that it looks like a pocket book. It also comes with several pockets in the case in which users can put their credit cards, train passes, or money into them. A physical “Passbook” if you’d rather. Unfortunately it’s not available yet but you can pre-order one for yourself at $54.99 and can expect it to ship come 22nd October.
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger