Pizza Hut in the Middle East has recently been debuting wild pizza creations that will never see American soil. Why not? The newest one of these creations, the Cone Crust pizza, take a concept not entirely foreign to pizza–the pizza cone–and crosses it with stuffed crust and cheesy bites in a way that makes extra cheese look boring. The Cone Crust pizza comes in three flavors, and that’s the appeal: each pizza comes with cones, instead of a crust, and each cone is stuffed with something like cream cheese, or honey mustard chicken. Wild. You could even mix it up and get different fillings in consecutive cones on the same pizza. The Youtube advertisement says it all. Does this look like something you’d want to eat?
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Seen at: guyism