PowerSkin has just introduced what they deem to be a first in the world, a NFC-enabled case for the Samsung Galaxy S3. Specially designed for Samsung’s flagship smartphone, it debuts today while carrying patent-pending technology that enables NFC transmission in order to pass through the silicone case, delivering the option for quick information sharing along the way. It has a 1,500 mAh rechargeable battery just like most of the other PowerSkin cases which can extend the talk time by up to 2.83 hours and up to 97 hours standby.
There is an On/Off button that is located on the side to deliver power on demand, while its Smart Power Management feature shuts the PowerSkin off whenever the Galaxy S3 is fully charged, so that power use is optimized. Each $79.99 purchase will come with a cable for data synchronization when recharging, and the LED battery lights inform you of the current charging status.RELATED
- Nokia's New Video Highlights How The Lumia 1520 Was Made Using Recycled CDs
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Samsung Patent Might Hint At Galaxy S5's Design
- YotaPhone Launched For €499
- Samsung SM-G900S Spotted In Benchmarks, Could Be The Galaxy S5
- Follow: Galaxy S3, NFC, powerskin,