Heads up, boys and girls! There is one very good reason to look forward to the upcoming PS3 system software update 4.25, where it is said that PlayStation Plus members will be able to enjoy the upgraded 1GB Online Game Save Storage that will certainly see some amount of mileage before it gets filled to the brim. The thing is, how do you end up as a PlayStation Plus subscriber? The answer is as easy as ABC, just head on to the PlayStation Store on your PS3, and once the update has been installed, head on to the Saved Data Utility under the Game column of the XMB. You are able to access the Online Storage folder from there, looking for any current game saves which have been uploaded prior, in addition to enjoying an upgraded storage space of 1GB.
Hence, make sure your automatic download is set to upload every game save for every compatible game that you play, and you will have one less thing to worry about, although the loss of a saved game (regardless of the amount of progress that you have made) hardly qualifies as a major catastrophe, but would fall in line under 9gag’s “First World Problems” memes.
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2012-09-11: PlayStation Home 1.7 global platform update has its fair share of goodies