The Razer Arcade Stick which was first announced at Tokyo Game Show last year, has entered its final beta phase. If you are not superstitious, then fret not as incidentally, it is also the 13th phase of the device, where the final and polished version of this product will be an Xbox 360 exclusive. So far, 200 gamers and modders from the fighting game community were roped in so that they were able to check out just what modifications that the Razer Arcade Stick needs in order to be game-ready in the future.
The beta testers involved are considered to be luminaries in their own right, where among them include pro-gamers such as Keita “Fuudo” Ai and Hiromiki “Itazan” Kumada, in addition to prominent modders such as Mike “PurpleArms” Cheng and Matthew “Gummowned” Gummo. At the end of the day, the Razer Arcade Stick should be a tournament-grade fighting machine that has been built to enhance gaming performance. You will find premium quality Sanwa hardware thrown into the mix, including 10 highly-responsive buttons and a precision eight-way joystick. No idea on how much it will cost when it hits the market though. How much would you pay for it? [Press Release]
Next Story: iPhone 5 sells 5 million units in three days
- 2014-03-24 Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18 Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12 RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06 Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25 Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model