We’re sure that many gamers out there would love to see their favorite game turned into a Hollywood movie, or maybe not, depending on who the director is. Well if you’ve enjoyed the Resident Evil franchise so far, you might be interested to learn that Paul W.S. Anderson might be interested in turning Monster Hunter into a movie. When the director of the upcoming Resident Evil: Retribution movie was asked in an interview with Cinema Today as to which video game he would like to make into a movie, he replied by saying, “Recently, I’ve been loving Monster Hunter. A film conversion is currently in planning.” It is unclear as to whether the planning refers to something he’s doing on his own time or if there are studios in Hollywood who have picked it up already. Either way what do you guys think? Would Monster Hunter translate well into a Hollywood blockbuster movie? Or are some video games best left alone?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase