Have you ever played with Pong before, or at least an iteration of the bat-and-ball game in the past? Well, thanks to this Kickstarter idea known as RetroBall super Pong table, it boasts of a similar concept to Pong, although it allows up to 4 players to participate, and the action gets all haywire with up to 5 balls on the screen – simultaneously. Even better is the fact that everything is created using open hardware and open source software, meaning the more enterprising ones out there will be able to make their very own modifications when armed with the right kind of knowledge.
Funding will end on October 13th, so that means nearly one month left to go in order to arrive at the $30,000 goal which right now stands at just $996. Another interesting point of this Kickstarter project is this, the slew of hardware designs and source code will be uploaded here (www.bradsprojects.com) at the end of the Kickstarter campaign, never mind whether the funding round has achieved success or not. Are you game for the RetroBall super Pong table?
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10 Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09 CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07 Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06 Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2013-08-08 Balle de Match Giant Pong Duel Spotted In France
- 2013-06-06 The Gold Reveal Is A Beautiful Phone Case That Will Help Deflect Radiation
- 2013-04-21 Pong Played On Philadelphia Skyscraper
- 2013-04-05 Philadelphia Building Acts As Pong Screen
- 2012-12-02 Pong Augmented Reality Version Celebrates 40th Anniversary In Style