Have you ever played with Pong before, or at least an iteration of the bat-and-ball game in the past? Well, thanks to this Kickstarter idea known as RetroBall super Pong table, it boasts of a similar concept to Pong, although it allows up to 4 players to participate, and the action gets all haywire with up to 5 balls on the screen – simultaneously. Even better is the fact that everything is created using open hardware and open source software, meaning the more enterprising ones out there will be able to make their very own modifications when armed with the right kind of knowledge.
Funding will end on October 13th, so that means nearly one month left to go in order to arrive at the $30,000 goal which right now stands at just $996. Another interesting point of this Kickstarter project is this, the slew of hardware designs and source code will be uploaded here (www.bradsprojects.com) at the end of the Kickstarter campaign, never mind whether the funding round has achieved success or not. Are you game for the RetroBall super Pong table?RELATED
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- World Of Warcraft Patch 5.4.2 Now Available For Testing
- PS4 Reaches 6.5 Million 'Shares' Since The Console's Release
- NVIDIA Shield Grid Cloud Gaming Beta Allows You To Stream Games Online
- These SNES, Gameboy Cartridge Soaps Will Clean Up The Filthiest Gamers
- Follow: kickstarter, pong,